- Skin Biorevitalization
- What is PRX-T33 Therapy?
- What are the active ingredients in the PRX-T33 product?
- Indications for the use of the PRX-T33
- What to expect?
- PRX-T33 Therapy Advantages
- Treatment protocol
- Perfect Combination With Other Treatments
- How Many Sessions of the PRX-T33 Therapy ate Required?
At BioCell Clinic our aesthetic doctor dermatologist performs non-injectable skin biorevitalization, by using the latest innovative PRX –T33 therapy, developed by the advanced Italian company, that is not available at any other clinic in Lagos.
What is PRX-T33 Therapy?
PRX-T33® – NO NEEDLES BIOREVITALIZER, IS A PROCEDURE OF SKIN STIMULATION AND RESTORATION WITHOUT REHABILITATION.
PRX-T33 newly patented formula works from the inside out, stimulating the tissues deep down in the lower layers of the skin without causing any abrasions or damage to the surface.
Each revolutionary innovative molecule of PRX-T33® contains a unique combination of fruits acids, such as 33% trichloroacetic acid (TCA), 5% kojic acid and 3% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2).
Due to this innovation, PRX-T33® is not as “aggressive” as pure TCA, actively used in many chemical peels.
What are the active ingredients in the PRX-T33 product?
- Trichloroacetic acid
It stimulates the growth of fibroblasts (cells, which synthesize collagen) in the skin, at the same time it has an anti-inflammatory effect, effectively cleans pores from accumulated oil, debris of cosmetics and micro particles of dirt, destroys pathogenic bacteria that cause acne formation, and increases the elasticity of the dermis (most important middle skin layer, where all important skin structures based, including collagen and elastic fibers).
- Hydrogen peroxide
It has a strong antiseptic effect on the treated area of the skin. Upon contact with the epidermis (outer superficial skin layer), hydrogen peroxide promotes the release of a huge amount of oxygen, which mechanically cleans the skin surface from all types of contaminants and any kind of dirt. In addition, hydrogen peroxide fills skin cells with pure oxygen which increases the sensitivity of skin receptors.
- Kojic acid
The main purpose of this component is to brighten the treated area of the face.
The chemical composition of this acid suppresses the production of melanin (the pigment that gives human skin color and discolor).
Formerly, it was used to eliminate pigmentation, freckles, to remove traces of post-acne, chickenpox, small scars and stretch marks.
Indications for the use of the PRX-T33
PRX-T33 therapy eliminates a huge number of skin problems, but typical indications for the procedure are:
- fine lines and wrinkles;
- large pores;
- loose and flabby skin, uneven skin surface (though in some cases the additional injectable skin rejuvenation treatment might be recommended);
- dehydrated skin;
- white and blackheads;
- acne and rosacea: peeling helps to get rid of pimples, black spots, inflammation and ulcers (though in severe cases the additional injectable acne treatment might be recommended);
- loss of skin tone and elasticity;
- loss of firmness of face, neck, décolleté, breast skin and hands;
- treatment of post-acne conditions (post-inflammatory scars and spots);
- post-traumatic, post-surgical and atrophic scars;
- seborrhea, oily skin;
- any type of sun damage, skin pigmentation and discoloration, as well as melasma and chloasma (though in severe cases the additional ReversePeel
treatment might be recommended);
- photo- and chronological aging;
- stretch marks.
Though, in some cases, the PRX-T33 therapy will be more powerful in its action in combination with injectable skin rejuvenation, or in use with meso roller/microneedling or meso therapy treatment, depends on the skin condition.
Most suitable option would be discussed during your personal consultation with our aesthetic doctor dermatologist.
What to expect?
The PRX-T33 therapy is very safe and extremely effective treatment with many benefits.
Though, the most common effects of the procedure include:
- the acquisition of a clearer facial contour due to compaction of the deeper layers of the dermis;
- narrowing and smoothing of the pores;
- treatment of oily or dry skin;
- skin lifting, tightening and firming;
- noticeable decrease in pigmentation;
- deep hydration;
- significant improvement in skin complexion and structure;
- getting rid of fine lines, small facial wrinkles, uneven skin texture, tuberosity;
- general improvement in skin quality: the skin become more healthier, radiant, glowing, toned, elastic, hydrated, smoother, lighter and plumper.
PRX-T33 Therapy Advantages
- The procedure is non-invasive, painless and achieves the same results as a chemical peel, though without any of the shedding skin effect;
- In combination with injectable skin rejuvenation in simultaneous procedure, the PRX-T33 therapy will work like “liquid laser”, as double action and an extremely powerful thought very safe skin resurfacing;
- Absence of rehabilitation period (without bruising, peeling, redness, edema), so the patient can go back to their everyday life with no sign of cosmetic treatment!
- It provides stimulation and revitalization of the deeper skin layers, without damaging the top layer. Promotes stimulation of fibroblasts (cells, which synthesize the collagen) and growth factors without causing inflammation, irritation or damaging the skin;
- Strengthening the effect of injectable skin rejuvenation;
- Suitable for all ganders, skin types and colors;
- No age restrictions (possible to use from 15 to 65 years);
- No seasonal restrictions (can be used during summer or all year long in Africa);
- Pronounced bright result straight after the first session, which persists for a long time;
- Lack of photosensitivity after the procedure. In a couple of days you can safely sunbathe and not be afraid of sun spots;
- It works very well with other aesthetic treatments, especially with any collagen induction therapy or skin rejuvenation to enhance and pro-long the results.
- First of all, the skin is cleaned;
- The product is then applied in a small quantity on the treated area, and actively massaged into the skin until it is fully absorbed. This application is repeated until the desired effect is obtained with clearly fuller skin;
- On average, the product is applied 2 to 5 times/layers, as above, to get such a result, which also depends on the skin reaction;
- The product will be applied area by area until the entire surface to be treated has been covered;
- In the end any residues of the product are removed by a water-soaked cotton pad; the skin will appear smoother, and plumper straight away;
- A generous amount of a renewal, nourishing and hydrating cream is applied and the appropriate fluid and cream are provided for daily care for home use;
- After 24-48 hours: the patient should apply provided fluid at night, to moisturize and acidify the skin. 30 minutes later, the provided moisturizer and skin renewal cream should be applied. This should be repeated every evening during all the period of the treatments. Though in the morning patient should use only provided cream and 20 min after apply a professional sunscreen, which should be recommended by doctor dermatologist and means highly effective SPF protection to make sure that the skin is properly protected from the sun, to avoid any sun damage and prevent the appearing of any new pigmentation!
Perfect Combination With Other Treatments
- Injectable skin rejuvenation;
- Botox for wrinkles smoothing;
- Dermal fillers for face lift and contouring;
- Melasma treatment by using Reverse Peel;
- Acne / acne scars treatment;
- Hyperpigmentation treatment;
- Neck rejuvenation;
- Skin tightening;
- Ultrasonic pores extraction and exfoliation;
- Face and double chin slimming for face remodeling and firming;
- Non-surgical face lift;
- Vacuum&roll massage or injectable meso therapy for stretch marks treatment;
- Meso roller or micro needling for scars or stretch marks treatment;
- Hands rejuvenation;
- Treatment of dark toes and knuckles;
- Non-surgical breast lift;
- Skin lightening.
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Allergy to its components;
- Damage to the facial skin, fresh wounds, open pustules;
- Infections and viral diseases, especially if accompanied with cutaneous manifestations (herpes, for example);
- High sensitivity of the skin.
How Many Sessions of the PRX-T33 Therapy are Required?
Depending on the individual features and condition of the skin, our aesthetic dermatologist will recommend a one-time treatment or to undergo a course of 2 or 6 sessions of PRX-T33 therapy, done once a week or once in a two weeks.
It is recommended to repeat the PRX-T33 therapy course every six months.
Fix your appointment at BioCell Clinic now and help us understand your specific needs and how best we can help you keep your beauty and self-confidence.