The PSX Pressure Therapy from the 40 years experience, knowledge and expertise of Starvac Group – the French leader in the fields of medicine, beauty and well-being.
Is a physiological mechanical method of drainage that works by moving excess interstitial fluids and by promoting venous and lymphatic flow while respecting the circulatory systems and the anatomical structures concerned.
Pressure therapy is very beneficial in stimulating blood and lymph flow, and offers an excellent method to improve problems linked to poor circulation, with lasting effects:
- varicose veins;
- heavy legs;
- not active life style.
As well as:
- stimulates blood and lymphatic flow;
- stimulates intensive lymph drainage;
- treats water retention;
- assists in weight loss programs;
- activates metabolism;
- boosts energy;
- stress maintenance;
- has body relaxing effect;
- reduces muscle stiffness and joint pain;
- helps to treat traumas;
- plays important role in recovering and healing process after plastic surgeries, such as tummy tuck, liposuction and fat transplantation.
The pressure therapy system creates graduated waves of pressure, so that the venous and lymphatic circulation is stimulated and enhanced.
What does the device treat?
Use of the device is indicated in the treatment of:
- edema (venous-lymphatic insufficiency, post surgical treatments, which always accompanied by stagnation of fluids and lack of circulation);
- varicose veins and even varicose ulcers and post thrombotic syndrome;
- provides relief and sensation of well-being to heavy legs, provides quality recovery for sportsman (boosts muscle oxygenation and the drainage of toxins and lactic acid);
- treats cellulite and negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle, which always accompanied with water retention and lack of circulation
Is it Safe?
Pressure therapy treatment is absolutely safe and physiological method – it is physiotherapeutic method, which suitable for any gender, age and nationality and can be performed even for pregnant and breastfeeding women and very old people.