How is around eye dark circles treated?
Meso-Eye C71 is a new unique product which gives profound effect on lightening dark circles around the eyes area, thanks to its lipo-modifying complex. As well as dissolving under-eye fat bags and puffiness. While at the same time lifting and firming the skin and improving the microcirculation processes, including lymphatic drainage. The mechanism of action of the Meso-Eye C71 is associated with normalization of blood and lymph circulation, by preventing stagnation in the periorbital area. Normalization of local blood circulation and lymph circulation – reducing spasm of micro vessels, restoring normal blood and lymph flow direction and intensity, also decrease vascular permeability of the cells. In sum, all this prevents the occurrence of stagnation in the periorbital region – direct lymph-stimulating effect, reducing spasm of arterioles and giving lightening effect.
MesoEye C71 is exclusive decision of aesthetic problems in the periorbital area:
- Improvement in skin color, reducing the severity of the dark circles under the eyes
- Alignment of macro- and micro-relief of the skin
- Relief of manifestations of edema and periorbital pastosity
- Increasing turgor and skin tone in the periorbital area
- Protection and stimulation of collagen and elastin fibers
- Improving the structural and functional conditions, revitalizing and lifting the skin
- Reducing the severity periorbital hernias
MesoEye C71 – an innovative and rich in biologically active components method to correct an aesthetic problems of periorbital area:
- lipo-modifying complex – improves dark circles around the eyes, reduces the volume of under the eye fat bags, as well as reduces swelling and puffiness
- peptides and polypeptides – eliminate eye puffiness
- Nullam ac sapien sit
- amino acid complexes, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, microelements – improve the quality of the skin, increases collagen synthesis and stimulate lymphatic drainage to stimulate excretion of excess aqua under the eyes
The recommended course of the treatments: 3-6 sessions at an interval of 7 – 14 days. The number of the treatments for each individual is different and determined by the doctor during an individual consultation