EPI-ORAL F199 Anti-age food supplements is an inner “SECRET OF YOUTH” and first biologically active anti-aging supplements.
- Exclusive detoxification of skin cells
- Treatment and prevention of premature photoaging and chronoaging
- Exclusive cell detoxification
- Increase of cell viability
- Protection against damage and inflammation, associated with aggressive environmental factors
- Volume reduction of visceral adipose tissue in the abdominal space
- Preventive measures for oncology, cardiovascular, neurological diseases
SOURCE OF MACRO MATERIAL FOR SUPPORTING THE YOUTH OF THE SKIN CELLS
IT WAS EXPERIMENTALLY PROVED
The preparation administration supports the cell DNA repair, improves the energy balance and stimulates the skin rejuvenation capacity.
IT IS CLINICALLY CONFIRMED
- Intensive skin moisturizing
- Skin elasticity improvement
- Clearing of skin micro-relief and macro-relief
- Improvement of the skin color
EPI-Oral F199 contains 7 biologically active antioxidants with highly proven effect:
- Fucoxanthin (brown algae extract) – 250.0 mg/capsule
- Grape seed extract – 25.0 mg/capsule
- Resveratrol – 12.5 mg/capsule
- pycnogenol (pine bark extract) – 5.0 mg/capsule
- Lycopene – 2.5 mg/capsule
- Lutein – 2.5 mg/capsule
- Zeaxanthin – 0.5 mg/capsule
FUCOXANTHIN — the key component of EPI-ORAL F199
- Possesses a proven positive epigenetic effect on the repair of cell DNA, damaged in conditions of oxidative stress and in the process of aging.
- Fucoxanthin possesses a high anti-oxidant activity — neutralizes the reactive oxygen species (ROS) during the oxidative stress. Being powerful antioxidant, fucoxanthin possesses cancer protective characteristics.
- Fucoxanthin is an active liporeductor — it helps to reduce vouncoupling protein 1 — thermogenin in mitochondria of adipocytes of abdominal white adipose tissue. This protein enables rapid oxidation of the nutrient materials with low intensity of ATP synthesis – positive acceleration of abdominal fat loss takes place.
- Fucoxanthin affects the adipose tissue metabolism, regulating thermogenesis to increase the quantity of energy released in the form of heat.
- Fucoxanthin stimulates the pro- duction of docosahexaenoic acid in the liver, which leads to a reduction of the cholesterol level.
(extracted product of grape skins and tiger cane root)
- Possesses antioxidant action, protects skin from aggressive action of free radicals and different environmental factors.
- Possesses angioprotective and cardioprotective actions – reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular heart diseases.
- Provides neuroprotective action.
- Possesses significant anticarcinogenic activity – suppresses hyperplastic processes in cells.
(pine bark extract)
- Is the all-powerful vegetable antiox- idant, regulates oxidation-reduction processes, which improve circulation, protects elastin and collagen from the destructive action of free radicals, promotes skin resurfacing and inhibits the process of senescence.
- Contains water-soluble flavonoids that are glycation inhibitors.
- Reactivates microcirculation and improves histiotrophic nutrition and cellular nourishing, helps to restore the defective joint mobility, skin, arteries, capillary tubes and other tissues elasticity.
- Tonifies, stimulates body defenses, possesses the antineoplastic action, prevents the thrombus formation, and reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.
- Improves microcirculation in retinal thin blood vessels.
- Decreases intensity of hypersensitivity reactions — due to the ability to restrain the production of histamine and decrease the level of inflammatory mediators in the blood.
(carotenoid pigment of red color, fat-splitting, with no vitamin A activity)
- Possesses significant antioxidant characteristics. Reduction of oxidative stress inhibits thermogenesis and also protects DNA thus preventing car- cinogenesis. Consumption of lycopene leads to the proven decrease of oxidative stress markers in humans.
- Lycopene as a general antioxidant inhibits peroxidative processes in tissues, including crystalline lens. In clinical studies the inverse correlation between content of lycopene in the blood and risk for the development of cataract was found.
- Provides angiotrophic activity, strengthening blood vessel walls.
- Possesses cardioprotective action: reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis and related ischemic cardiovascular diseases.
- Oncoprotective activity – the reduction of risk of some types of cancer (prostate cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer).
GRAPE SEED EXTRACT
- Possesses significant antioxidant characteristics — is able to bind free radicals.
- Reduces the risk of developing car- diovascular and oncology diseases.
- Possesses anti-viral, anti-inflammato- ry and antiallergenic characteristics.
LUTEIN AND ZEAXANTHIN
- Lutein and its isomer zeaxanthin — pigments of the oxygen-containing carotenoid group — xanthophylls.
- Concentrate in the central area of the retina (macula) and play an important role in the physiology of vision.
- Increase the acuity of vision.
- Provide photoprotection — absorb the most aggressive part of the visible-light spectrum.
2 capsules of EPI-ORAL F199 should be taken every morning – with water or just after meal.
Recommended course length — 3 month.
Recommended Complex For Pathogenetic Anti-Aging Program
4–8 injectable procedures of Meso- Xanthin F199 + EPI Oral F199
Unique anti-aging biologically active additive, the effect of which is focused on removal of causes of natural aging at the epigenetic level owing to recovery of growth hormone, responsible for our youth and beauty.
Chronogenics HGH is innovative solution of the ABG LABoratory (USA).
Chronogenics HGH is a Biologically Active Addition for injectable skin rejuvenation, which is characterized by an ultramodern scientific formulation with a unique combination of amino acids (amino acid glutamine, L-arginine and L-lysine), capable of recovering naturally the production of human growth hormone up to the level of youth (without depression of its generation) and preventing from natural ageing.
Main Reasons to Take Chronogenics HGH:
- Due to its composition, it makes of growth hormone, which enables to combat efficiently the signs of physiological aging.
- Natural phytoextracts (soya isoflavones, ginseng root, phytosterols and Tribulus terrestris), being constituents of the biologically active additive, increase the level of own sex hormones naturally, as their reduction with age leads to deceleration of division and renewal of the cells, i.e.cellular senescence.
- Improved health, memory, skin quality and wellbeing in general
- Stabilized body weight.
- The libido is improved — which especially useful for enhancement of men’s sexual potency.
- The multiple clinical studies prove the high efficiency of intake of the biologically active additive.
- Cumulative effect.
THE MYSTERY OF YOUTH IS SOLVED!
For a better effect, it is recommended to take Chronogenics HGH together and during the anti-age and skin quality improvement program which includes Meso-Wharton P199 skin rejuvenation injectable treatment.
Active Ingredients of Chronogenics HGH:
- Amino acid glutamine 100.000 mg/tablet
- Glycine 95.0000 mg/tablet
- L-lysine 63.5000 mg/tablet
- Hydrolyzed collagen 60.0000 mg/tablet
- L-arginine 19.0000 mg/tablet
4 capsules of Chronogenics HGH should be taken every evening – with water or just after meal.
Recommended course length — 3 month.
Recommended Complex For Pathogenetic Anti-Aging Program:
4–8 injectable procedures of Meso-Wharton P199 + Chronogenics HGH during 3 months
Or as your aesthetic doctor prescribes.