In BioCell Clinic we are performing the best skin rejuvenation treatments, by using latest and the most effective products in a beauty industry to treat an aging skin:
- Meso-Xanthin F199 & Meso-Wharton P199
- Glutathione Antioxidant Injections
- Radiesse Skin Rejuvenation – collagen-synthesis improvement
1. The most serious and amazing thing about these skin bioreparation products that they rejuvenate the skin on every single level and treat all skin conditions simultaneously. Because they are very rich with biologically active substances in its composition.
Meso-Xanthin F199 – anti-aging injection treatment contains seaweed extracts, hyaluronic acid, amino acid complexes, antioxidants, peptides, vitamins, minerals, microelements and dermal growth factors. Is designed to protect, defend and revitalize stem cells in young and mature skin. It is the first injection treatment to harness the power of epigenetic science to sustain stem cells vitality, delay cell senescence & extend cell lifespan. Meso-Xanthin F199 beautifies skin by restoring the cells’ inner antioxidant defenses to prevent the onset of skin aging. Extensive testing shows Meso-Xanthin F199 has a positive impact on cell cycle defense and on improving the cell survival rate under conditions of daily exposure to environmental cellular stresses including sun, ozone, pollution, smoking and chemical irritants. Benefits of the Meso-Xanthin F199™ Injection Treatments:
- Stimulation of the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Firms and uplifts slack and sagging skin
- Reduces facial fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- Restores a younger facial appearance
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation and dark age spots
- Lightens and brightens dark, dull skin
- Moisturizing of dehydrated skin
- Restores skin radiance
- Treatment of acne and post acne conditions (dark spots, scars); prevents the onset of adult acne
- Oily skin treatment, normalization of the secretion of the oily glands
Meso-Wharton P199 – is the anti-aging flagship injection treatment to reactivate the proliferation and differentiation of adult stem cells in older skin, after 40-45 years old. It contains Wharton Jelly Peptide P 199, hyaluronic acid, amino acid complexes, antioxidants, peptides, vitamins, minerals, microelements, nucleic acids and dermal growth factors. The main ingredient of the drug – “The Wharton Jelly Peptide P 199» – analogue of embryonic peptide, which acts as a signal factor to the stem cells of the skin. Peptide stimulates the cell renewal of the dermis, increased synthetic activity of fibroblasts, contributes to the formation of hyaluronic acid and full off collagen fibers. Opening of the peptide is associated with the famous obstetrician-gynecologist, surgeon Boris Petrikovsky Markovic. Meso-Wharton P199 prevents skin immunity suppression. It doesn’t let the skin cells go to sleep, so to speak. It sends constant signals that prevent your skin cells and especially your stem cells from snoozing… going dormant. Stimulating cells to function at a high level, to repair and efficiently reproduce. That is the reason Meso-Wharton P199 is able to effectively counteract the age-related depletion of skin cells the very root cause of accelerated skin aging. It is launches your skin-rejuvenating biological processes from within. Your skin becomes beautiful as a result and it’s able to make every mature woman’s skin as soft, smooth and radiant as a baby’s.
Indications for use:
- Hyperpigmentation treatment
- Skin discoloration treatment
- Age-related changes of the skin (wrinkles, slack and sagging skin, gravitational ptosis, loss of tone and elasticity)
- Moisturizing of dehydrated skin
- Treatment of stretch marks
- Preparation for plastic surgery
- Rehabilitation of postoperative skin and thread lifting
- Restore the skin after laser abrasives, median peelings
The protocol of treatment, the quantity of procedures and type of a product depend of the person’s age, as well as skin conditions and determined by the doctor during an individual consultation.
The recommended base protocol provides:
30 – 40 years old: Meso-Xanthin F199 (3 – 4 treatments in 10 – 14 days)
40 – 50 years old: Meso-Wharton P199 ( 4 – 6 treatments in 7 days)
Meso-Xanthin F199 ( 2 – 3 treatments in 10 – 14 days )
50 years old and more: Meso-Wharton P199 (6 treatments in 7 days)
Meso-Xanthin F199 ( 2 – 4 treatments in 10 – 14 days)
2. Glutathione is an antioxidant that presents in the body and is known as the “master antioxidant”. It is an antioxidant that helps to rejuvenate every level of the body, plays a high role in skin rejuvenation, takes care of free radicals and tissue degeneration, and ends with reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Due to its tremendous detoxifying abilities, glutathione is an excellent treatment for acne, eczema, psoriasis, and any skin ailment. It also helps the brain and cleans the liver. Glutathione prolongs the anagen stage of the hair cycle, which means a reduction in hair loss in many individuals. A course of glutathione injections can often help normalize blood sugar levels and aid in weight loss. Glutathione is effective in helping with skin lightening if you take it in a greater dosage. Glutathione is safe for everyone, no matter the age. It is considered to be the most powerful, most versatile and most important part of the body’s self-generated antioxidants and rejuvenation treatment in general. Glutathione is a food supplement and not a drug, therefore doesn’t require Food and Drug Administration approval. It is listed in the US FDA’s GRAS list of safe food supplements.
What happens when we are low in Glutathione?
There are many causes of glutathione levels decreasing in the body, including environmental toxins, poor diet, stress, aging, infections, chemotherapy and pollution. As glutathione levels decrease, and become suboptimal, supplementation becomes necessary.
Like many other effective antioxidants, glutathione is available in capsules, tablets, and powders. However research shows that oral supplementation alone is incredibly difficult, requiring very high doses to find any noticeable rise in levels. This is due to poor oral glutathione absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. The only truly effective form to increase Glutathione levels is with IV glutathione treatments.
How often do I have to do treatments?
A minimum of 10 Glutathione injections, over a span of 10 weeks. Oral glutathione and/or Vitamin C can be also taken with the initial injections to enhance the results. Daily oral glutathione supplements are needed to maintain results. Maintenance glutathione injections are recommended monthly.
Does it hurt?
Your comfort is our priority and patients find that this is easier and more comfortable than getting blood drawn for routine lab results. We use a small needle to gain IV access and Glutathione is injected over a few minutes. Treatment is quick and easy. You can resume your day right after treatment.
3. Radiesse Skin Rejuvenation – collagen-synthesis improvement
Collagen is the primary structural component of the dermis. Accounting for 70 % of the weight of the skin, collagen is essential for a healthy and youthful appearance. Age-related decreases in collagen quantity reduce skin volume and elasticity and compromise skin quality. The consequences are wrinkle formation, tissue atrophy, and sagging facial features. The degeneration of collagen fibers in the ageing skin initiates a vicious cycle of reduced cellular activity, diminished cellular renewal, and decreased protein synthesis.
Radiesse ® acts against loss of structure by providing an intradermal scaffold which functions as a mechanical stimulus for fibroblasts activation and collagen production.
Radiesse treatment improves skin quality on 4 essential levels:
- Activates dermal cells proliferation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Increases skin thickness
- Increases the skin´s elastin contents