Skin around eyes ages faster than in other areas, cause skin there is thin and doesn’t have oil glands or hair follicles. That is why it is less protected and more sensitive. The fact that orbicularis oculi muscle is very active and involved in almost every emotional expression plays dramatical role in skin ageing, slows down the collagen and elastin synthesis by breaking down its fibers. Which results in sagging skin and wrinkles.
In BioCell Clinic we are using the best products to rejuvenate around eyes area:
- Polydioxanone Threads
- Meso-Eye C71
1. Polydioxanone (PDO) threads – absorbable monofilament is commonly used in cardiovascular surgery and fine ligatures. It is ultra-thin, self-dissolving threads which yields amazing rejuvenation result.
The application of the thread is practically non-invasive and painless, leaves no scaring or cuts and the minor redness and/or bruising disappears within a few days. Threads are implanted into the skin around the eyes on the bottom and across the wrinkles to stimulate very active production of collagen and elastin. The skin layers become firmer, thicker, more elastic and moisturized.
The PDO threads are used for regeneration of the skin and improving its structure. It provides natural and youthful appearance of the skin and protects against wrinkles for a long time. Anti-age thread produces collagen itself and then improves the blood circulation for elastic skin and elimination of wrinkles naturally.
This treatment has the various strong points which are simple surgery, speedy recovery, long-lasting effect and no side effects.
The first effect is visible immediately after the treatment, the second effect is visible after 2-3 weeks, though considerable improvement appears after 1-2 months, when induction of a new collagen begins.
The effect is long lasting – up to 1 year.
2. Meso-Eye C71 is a new unique product which gives quality skin rejuvenation effect around eyes area by improving the structural and functional conditions of the skin, revitalizing the skin as well as lightening dark circles. By dissolving under-eye fat bags and puffiness, while at the same time lifting and firming the skin and improving the microcirculation processes, including lymphatic drainage.
MesoEye ™ C71 is exclusive decision of aesthetic problems in the periorbital area:
– Rejuvenation around the eyes area, increasing fine lines and wrinkles
– Protection and stimulation of collagen and elastin fibers
– Relief of manifestations of edema and periorbital pastosity
– Improvement in skin color, reducing the severity of the dark or blue circles under the eyes aria
– Increasing turgor and skin tone in the periorbital area
– Alignment of macro- and micro-relief of the skin
– Improving the structural and functional condition of the skin by revitalizing and lifting the skin
– Reducing the severity of periorbital hernias
The mechanism of action of the Meso-Eye C71 is associated with normalization of blood and lymph circulation, by preventing stagnation in the periorbital area. Normalization of local blood circulation and lymph circulation – reducing spasm of micro vessels, restoring normal blood and lymph flow direction and intensity. Also decrease vascular permeability of cells. In sum, all this prevents the occurrence of stagnation in the periorbital aria – direct lymph-stimulating effect, reducing spasm of arterioles.
MesoEye C71 – an innovative and rich in biologically active components method to correct an aesthetic problems of the periorbital area:
- amino acid complexes, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, microelements – improve the quality of the skin, increase collagen synthesis and stimulate lymphatic drainage to stimulate excretion of excess aqua under the eyes area
- lipo-modifying complex – reduces the volume of under eye fat bags, reduces swelling and puffiness, improves around eyes dark circles
- peptides and polypeptides – eliminate eye puffiness
The recommended course of treatments: 3-6 sessions at an interval of 7 – 14 days.
The number of the treatments for each individual is different and determined by the doctor during an individual consultation.