How is Stubborn Local Fat Removal / Body Remodeling performed?
In spite of detox diets, low carb diets, fast diets and exercising, many people still struggle to target specific areas of fat storage.
Patients can now be provided with a number of options to target stubborn areas of the body which include: hips, back, belly, chin, arms, waist, stomach, knees, ankles, below buttocks and thighs.
By using professional PBSerum products – an enzyme revolution in body remodeling and an innovative development of the Spanish biotechnology laboratory Proteos Biotech (pharmaceutical holding company Moehs Group).
Active preparations are enzymes, which naturally represented in human body, that accurately and safely act on specific target tissues and effectively correct problem areas.
PBSerum BODY is a group of intensive enzyme preparations aimed at reducing local fat deposits, various forms of cellulite, lifting and firming body skin with lack of elasticity and tone.
An important advantage of PBSerum products is the lyophilized form of release, which increases the bioavailability of the active ingredients and allows for dispensing with preservatives, which significantly reduces the risk of side effects.
It is a revolutionary new exiting product on the market and is the answer to how to lose unwanted local fat , promises to dissolve fat cells, allowing dieters to naturally pass them out of their bodies when they urinate.
In face applications it can address aesthetic problems as double chin.
PBSerum injectable lipolysis and body remodeling is the safe injection technique which has been specifically conceived as an anti-cellulite, fat-burning and skin-firming cocktail. This process entails elimination of toxins and metabolites, reduction in the body volume, cellulite decrease, improvement in skin appearance and silhouette remodeling. And it meets the highest pharmaceutical quality standards.
Body professional applications:
- body fat accumulation
- stretch marks
PBSerum cocktails are composed of three main enzymes: Lipase, Collagenase and Hyaluronidase.
Which represented in professional PBSerum cocktails such as Slim+ Smooth+ and Drain+
Dose and application technique
The usual dose is from 1 to 4 mixed cocktails of Lipase, Collagenase and Hyaluronidase in 1:1:1 proportion to treat required body arias and be applied directly in the areas where is fat accumulation. In deep injections with previously pinched skin to better reach the fat accumulation aria in the hypodermis.
Treatment frequency and duration
Treatment frequency: once a week or every two weeks, depending on the recovery from the inflammatory response.
Duration: from 2 to 8 sessions in one course.
Instructions after applications
- Drink at least 1,5-2 liters of water per day
- The consumption of Paracetamol can be advised to manage pain, if required. Avoid the consumption of Ibuprofen and Diclofenac, as they might block the inflamation cascade that is needed for the activity of the enzymes
- 24 to 48 hours rest is recommended after the treatment as well as avoiding physical exercise within the first days
- Reduce the intake of carbohydrates within the first days after the treatment to contribute to the elimination of fat
- The use of professional device Starvac, which is “vacuum and roll” slimming and body modeling massage in combination with Pressure Therapy treatment is highly recommended, to achieve faster and more active result
- Also, it is important to use 50+SPF at least from 24 to 48 hours after the application. Moreover, it is advisable to avoid swimming for the same period of time
- It is not recommended to apply the enzymes if is undergoing a treatment based on Doxycycline antibiotic, as it might inactivate the functioning of Collagenase
Signs and symptoms during and after application
The patient might experience pain, erythema, swelling, local hyperthermia in the application area.
During the first 12 to 24 hours after the application, the patient might experience signs of systemic inflammation (low-grade headache or fever). Bruising, redness inflammation are also normal in the application area.
The application is not recommended in patients suffering from autoimmune diseases, altered blood coagulation, hypertension, uncontrolled diabetes, hypersensitive to any of the components or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If you recently received a vaccine or under biologic therapy, then should wait 15 days until the application of the enzymes (to avoid an antigenic reaction).